Nick Shaw, Manager of the FT stop-tap replacement locking lid division, is available to assist water companies at their regular meetings with the inspection team.
He can answer any questions the inspectors may have and assist with the following areas:
- ascertain the most commonly used lids in your area and help monitor stock levels accordingly
- problems arising from Section 81 / reported defective street furniture
- ensure the number of chambers that have to be dug out is kept to a minimum
- ensure each operative has the required tools and lids for their area
- provide identification posters to help match up locking lids with existing street furniture.
To book a toolbox talk, please email firstname.lastname@example.org