Sealtaq Aquablock – impermeable sealant
Sealtaq Aquablock is an impermeable sealant that provides waterproofing/sealing and corrosion protection in applications where airtightness, water ingress and/or corrosion is a problem. It is a non-toxic, synthetic compound that is elastic, remaining permanently flexible meaning that additional cables can be added later as the product can be re-sealed. The product is available up to 35oC (suitable for wet substrates) and up to 65oC (suitable for dry substrates).
- Water and gas impermeable
- Fast and easy to apply
- Adheres to wet and dry surfaces
- Long-term protection, does not age
- Minimal surface preparation
- Seals running water leaks
- Excellent for cable and pipe transitions
- Immediate sealing, no curing time needed
- Remains flexible, adjusts to movement
- The most environmental and worker safe technology available on the market
Watch a video of Sealtaq in use.
Additional products in the range include:
- Sealtaq Paste: Corrosive preventive and water barrier alternative to ageing sealant. Can be used for non-moving joints and voids. Applied by hand (suitable up to 70oC).
- Sealtaq Repair Filler: For use on wet and moist flat steel and flat concrete substrates. Can be used for non-moving cracks only and can be applied underwater.
Application examples include:
- Expansion joints
- Pipe wrapping
- Tunnel linings
- Concrete to plastic formwork joints
- Control joints
- Box gutters
- Wet areas
The following datasheets are available for download:
To find out more about our range of impermeable sealant products, please call the office on 01543 416024 or email email@example.com.