Off-the-shelf Pipe Spacers (from KwikZip)
KwikZip, our Australian supplier, offer a range of products for in-pipe requirements. The delivery time for our off-the-shelf spacers is typically 2-3 days.
- The HDX/HDXT series of casing spacers is suitable for medium to heavy weight pipe in cased crossings. The two models each come in four different riser heights and this ensures that pipeline installers can handle a broad range of carrier pipe OD and casing (host pipe) ID combinations, and customise pipe position for grade control or ‘centring’. The risers simply clip together with the quantity defined by the diameter. No specialist equipment is required.
The HDX / HDXT series casing spacer is compatible with all types of pipe material and minimises running friction during installation. It maximises spacer weight bearing capacity and reduces point loading via a unique load sharing runner system.
2. The HD series of casing spacers is ideal for trenchless and cased crossings, slip lining, gravel packed well screens, pump torque arrestor, water well casing, coal seam methane casing, pump riser / submersible pump installation, and piling. The HD spacer is available in:
- HD 30 – 30mm bow (1.18″)
- HD 50 – 50mm bow (2″)
- HD 75 – 75mm bow (3″)
- HD 100 – 100mm bow (4″)
This bow spring casing spacer model will centralise pipe and casing diameters of 110mm (4.33″) OD to greater than 1600mm (63″) OD.
3. GT Series is suited to rock bolts, soil nails, anchors, small diameter drip pipe, down hole camera and geophysical tools. The GT spacer is available in:
- GT 10 – 10mm bow (0.39″)
- GT 20 – 20mm bow (0.78″)
- GT 30 – 30mm bow (1.18″)
- GT 40 – 40mm bow (1.57″)
This geotechnical centraliser will suit bar, pipe, micro pile and nail diameters from 18mm (0.70″) OD up to 65mm (2.56″) OD.
4. 380 Series. This is used for gravel packed screens, casing and drop pipe. It is available in:
- 380 HT-D – 30mm bow (1.18″)
- 380 HT-E – 50mm bow (2″)
5. 155 Series. This is used for gravel packed screens, water well casing, monitor wells, drop pipe, pump installation, piles, anchors and sheathing for ground engineering. It is available in:
- 155 HT-C – 20mm bow (0.78″)
- 155 HT-D – 30mm bow (1.18″)
- 155 HT-E – 50mm bow (2″)