Quality Policy Statement
FT Pipeline Systems Limited has an established Integrated Management System based on the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2008. The FT Group place high emphasis on continually improving our processes and services in order to “exceed the expectations of our clients”.
FT Pipeline Systems Limited adopts the principles of ‘Process Management’ and continually build a culture of continuous improvement within the organisations, with the aim of:
- Creating a competitive advantage
- Providing both guidance and technology that assists in improving the infrastructure and operations of our clients.
- Complying with the requirements of and continually improving the effectiveness of our integrated management system.
- Continually adding value to processes and all aspects of the businesses
- Providing a service and products that satisfy our clients’ requirement over and above their expectations.
- Delivering a service on time and within the constraints of client contract, specifications and legislative requirements
As part of an on-going process to achieve these aspirations we set objectives and targets that are established and reviewed at the regular intervals.
FT Pipeline Systems Limited uses training and communication to all employees to ensure this policy is understood and implemented.
As Managing Director I am fully committed to ensuring the implementation of and continual improvement of this quality management system.
The Quality Policy is a live document, and is reviewed at regular Management Review meetings.