We have recently added a new static mixer (DN15 to DN50) to our water treatment suite of products. As the name suggests, the liquid moves through the machine and mixing occurs around the centre-line and in the direction of flow.
The static mixer is a unionized mixer able to withstand the most severe industrial applications. Key features include:
- Available in imperial (1/2″ to 2″) or metric (d20mm to d63mm) systems (not interchangeable).
- Pressure rating: maximum working pressure is 16 bar at 20 degrees C
- Available with PVCu or polypropylene union ends.
- Easy removal of the mixer body from the pipe system allows seals to be replaced without any additional equipment.
- Economic, long lasting, in-line static mixer. More economical than motorized mixers.
- Static mixers prevent overmixing and undermixing, and resist fouling in the pipe.
- Mixing elements are welded to the mixer body so internal pressure changes cannot collapse the elements and block the flow.
- Maintenance free.
- 6 or 12 element versions available.
- Manufactured in accordance with the relevant British and international standards.